St. Nicholas Orthodox Church, Narol MB, was founded in 1911. It is a part of the Archdiocese of Canada, itself a part of the Orthodox Church in America which had its beginning in 1794 with the establishment of the Russian Mission in Alaska. It was granted autocephaly (self-government) in 1970.
Situated in the tiny village of Narol, twenty minutes north of Winnipeg MB, St. Nicholas has for over a hundred years served the rural and suburban communities of Winnipeg, Selkirk, and the municipalities of East St. Paul and St. Clements.
We serve in English and on the New Calendar, always striving to live the Gospel teachings of Christ, in the same manner as those Orthodox pioneers did when they settled here over a hundred years ago.
St. Nicholas is at 5635 Henderson Hwy. just north of Ludwick Rd. About a twenty minute drive North of Winnipeg.